What Personal Information Do We Collect From Our Hirers And How Will It Be Used?
We collect information that is used to fulfill your booking which will include your name, telephone number, contact and billing address, contact and billing email address.
This information will be used to keep you informed about your booking status but will not be passed on to third parties.
This information will be kept on file to speed up future booking requests and for auditing purposes. We will not use your email or physical address for marketing purposes without your express permission.
Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
What Personal Information Do We Collect From Our Committee & Trustees
We collect information such as full name, date of birth, telephone number, email address and home address. This information is passed on in accordance with current legislation to the Charity Commission annually. Committee and Trustees email addresses are used to keep them informed about the running of the hall and may be passed to third-party organisations (such as the local council, insurance companies, contractors) if required to ensure the smooth running of the hall
What Personal Information Do We Collect From The People That Visit Our Website?
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compliance With Global Legislation
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days of being made aware of such a breach if the breach occurs on out network
- We will inform you of how the breach occured
- We do not personally control or own any website servers that your information is stored on and whilst we only select quality partners to work with, if an issue occurs with a third-party supplier we will notify you as soon as we can are made aware and provide details of the problem and who to contact
CAN SPAM Act And GDPR
The CAN-SPAM Act and GDPR are laws that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- Respond to booking enquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Simply let us know by email, phone or in writing
3 Old Forge Close
It is preferred that you contact us via the website to ensure that your query is dealt with in a timely manner
This policy was last updated 25th May 2018